ROMANCE IN THE OR: FINALS

ROMANCE IN THE OR: FINALS

ROMANCE IN THE OR

EPISODE 36

šŸ’Š Alex’s POV šŸ’Š

Two days passed and the Prime Minister is still not conscious

Emma was taken to court and she was sentenced to death by electrocution in two weeks time

And me? Am just here, waiting for some kind of miracle to happen and save me from this nightmare

If I decide try to save Emma that means Jasmine will definitely die and if I try to save Jasmine that means….. Emma will die

Why is fate trying to make me choose one among the two people I care about? Why?

Tony and Megan and even Mason has been by my side telling me it’s gonna be alright but it’s hard to believe everything will be alright when things are so messy

I haven’t even spoken to Jasmine for the past four days, I don’t even know how she is
And she’s going through all this just because of me, am a danger to her

I haven’t even gotten the chance to tell her I care about her, how much I love her, please be safe for me Jasmine

There was a knock on the door to my office jerking me from my thoughts

“Come in” I said and I Andrew walked in

“The Prime Minister is awake doctor” Andrew said and I quickly stood

“When?” I asked

“Some minutes ago” he said and I quickly wore my coat and took my stethoscope

“Let’s go” I said and we walked out of the office to the VVIP room the Prime Minister was in

“Alex” he called weakly as soon as I walked in

I didn’t reply and I just examined him

“I don’t know if I should be happy or sad that you are still alive” I said

“I heard you saved me” he said

“Only because of Jasmine” I replied

“What about my the Pituitary gland surgery?” He asked

“We couldn’t perform the surgery then cause your system was weak from the damage it suffered from the bullet and if u had tried to remove the tumor then, you definitely won’t have survived it, but now that you’ve started recovering, we can start getting ready for the surgery” I explained

“Great, that’s good news” he said

“But I won’t be operating on you” I said

“What?!”

“You heard me right” I said

“You all should leave us” he said to everyone in the room and they all left

“In case you are forgetting, I still have Jasmine and she’ll be dead if you don’t operate on me successfully” the Prime Minister said

“How do I know she’s still alive?” I said and he chuckled

“You want to speak with her? Is that what this is about?” He asked

“I want to speak with her and I also want you to release Emma” I said

“Emma? You mean the lady that called herself Julia Davis? The lady that shot me? Definitely not!”

“She’s being sentenced to death William!” I yelled

“And she deserves it! Am sure you know I’ve been looking for her for years, now the police are just doing me a favor by killing her off” he said

“If she dies, I’ll kill you myself” I said

“Look Alex, even if I want to release Emma, I can’t, she shot me in the public, everyone saw her shooting the Prime Minister, there are many witness and she’s already convicted so there’s absolutely nothing I can do about it, the law must take it’s course” he said and I looked at him wishing I could just strangle him

“You are right, the law must take it’s course and I promise you William Sanders, you won’t be an exception, you will be convicted for your bad deeds and I’ll make sure of that” I said and he smiled

“Maybe but right now, you can’t do anything but save my life as long as I have Jasmine, now do you still want to speak with her?” He asked and I sighed

“Yes”

“Then get me my phone” he said motioning at the phone on top of the table and I took it and gave it to him

šŸ’Š Jasmine’s POV šŸ’Š

I’ve been strapped to this chair for the past four days

My body is all sour and my muscles are aching

The door opened and I knew who it was, Ryan

He’s been coming to check on me everyday and he brings food along though I barely eat it

“Good morning sweetheart” he said as he sat in front of me holding a plastic bag and a red file

“I bought you burger and a drink” he said as he dropped the plastic bag on my thigh

“Now, am going to untie the ropes so that you can eat but be a good girl and don’t try anything funny” he said and he stood up and started untying the ropes binding me to the chair

“You have ten minutes and after that, I don’t care if you eat or not, am tying you back” he said and I just stared at him

How can someone be so unfeeling and heartless
I’ve said all I could, trying to convince him to let me go but he won’t hear me out

His phone suddenly rang and he picked it up

“Prime Minister” he said
“Yeah, she’s totally fine and she’s right here”
“Okay” he said again and gave me the phone

“Your boyfriend wants to speak to you” he said and I quickly collected the phone

“Alex” I called

šŸ—Øļø “Jasmine”

“Oh my God, I never thought I’ll be able to speak with you again”

šŸ—Øļø “You’ll be fine Jasmine, I promise you that, I won’t let anything happen to you, I promise”

“I know you are trying best Alex and I heard everything about Emma, don’t blame yourself for all this, everything will turn out fine in the end” I said

“That’s enough” Ryan said and snatched the phone from me

“You’ve spoken to your girlfriend as you wished now give the phone back to the Prime Minister” Ryan said on the phone

Moments later he ended the call and sat back in front of me

“The Prime Minister’s surgery is scheduled for tomorrow and I was asked to keep you safe till then now be a good girl and don’t make my job heard for me” Ryan said

“I thought your job was to be a doctor, when did you turn in to the Prime Minister’s errand boy?” I asked

“I am still a doctor and I am no one’s errand boy, am only doing all this to protect my family so stop talking and eat your food or I’ll just have to tie you back and tape your mouth” he said and I kept quiet for some moments

Then I noticed he was holding a red file, he’s always with this file whenever he comes here

“What’s in that file? You are always with it” I said

“You are very dumb if you think I’ll answer your question” he said

“It’s a harmless question and I was just curious”

“Well for your information, I have no idea what’s in the file either cause it doesn’t belong to me” he said

“You stole it?”

“It’s for the Prime Minister you fool, now shut your mouth or I’ll shut it for you!” He yelled

And then I remembered, the red file Emma was talking about then
This is it

If only I could escape from here with the file, I’ll be able to save both Emma and Alex

“I need to go to the bathroom” I said and he looked at me

“Are you kidding me?”

“No am not, I really need to go to the bathroom” I repeated and he hesitated for a moment

“Fine” he said as he stood up still holding the file

“Aren’t you going to drop the file?” I asked

“Not even in your dreams” he said and I sighed

“Fine, let’s go” I said as I stood up too and he grabbed my arm and leg me to the bathroom

“If you aren’t out in two minutes, am coming in” he said as he pushed me into the bathroom and closed the door

I stood for a moment not knowing what to do

I need to get that file
But how?

I looked around and my eyes landed on my shoes
It’s a pointed heel

I quickly removed both of them and held one in my hand hiding it behind my back

I opened the door with the other hand and Ryan looked at me

“You are done?” He asked and I nodded

“What are you hiding at your back?” He asked when he noticed one of my hand was at my back

He tried to move closer to me and I quickly hit him on the head with the shoe

“Ouuchh!” he screamed and I hit him again and again and he fell on the floor bleeding on the forehead

I quickly took the file from him and I ran for the door

The door suddenly opened and two hefy men walked in grabbed me by the arm and the file fell from my hand and scattered on the floor

Ryan managed to stand up and walked up to me
Then he slapped me

“Aahhh!” I yelped in pain

“Did you really think I’ll be foolish enough to leave the door unguarded?” He asked and I kept quiet

“Tie her up” he said to the men and they took me to the chair and tied me up

“You can go” he said to the men and they left

“You are lucky the Prime Minister wants you alive if not I’ll have killed you myself for the wound you just inflicted on my forehead but nevertheless, am going to make you suffer, the Prime Minister wanted me to keep you alive but he didn’t say you must be unharmed” he said and bent down and began to pick up the scartered file on the floor

“Should I just cut one of your fingers or toe? Or should I remove two of your teeth or should I…” He suddenly stopped talking as he stared at a paper from the file he was holding

“What’s it?” I asked and he remained silent

“What’s wrong Ryan? What’s in the paper?” I asked

“Shut up!!!” He yelled and I got scared

He packed the remaining file and stormed out of the building angrily

What’s wrong with him???

………to be continued……..

ROMANCE IN THE OR

šŸš‘ EPISODE 37 šŸš‘

šŸ’Š Ryan’s POV šŸ’Š

“Dad!!!” I yelled as I barged into the Family Mansion and saw him watching TV in the sitting room

“What’s wrong son?” He asked

“Do not call me your son” I said angrily

“Oh God” Robert said as he walked out of one of the rooms “What’s going on now that you had to wake me up with your shouting this morning?”

“What’s going on? Well take a look at this” I said as I handed some papers from the red file to Robert

“What’s it?” Dad asked but I ignored him

“This shows that the Prime Minister, ~Dad and the Minister of aviation purchased already used airplanes that were not functioning properly for the National airport just to cut down the cost” Robert said “Come on~ Alex, we both know Dad has always been involved in shady deals, it’s not a reason enough for you to barge in here shouting like this”

“I knew you were dumb but I never knew you were so stupid and clueless Robert”

“Watch what you say you disrespectful fool!” He said

“If I were fool I wouldn’t have been able to figure out this” I said as I moved closer to him and collected the papers “Look at the airlines the plane was bought for, look at Eagles airlines here, doesn’t it ring a bell?” I asked Robert

“Am not sure, what’s special with Eagles airlines?” He asked and I huffed

“Mom died in a plane crash from Eagles airlines fool!!” I yelled and he looked at me wide-eyed

“Are you trying to say…..”

“Yes, look at this” I said as I showed him another paper “This shows that one of the planes they bought for Eagles airlines crashed, look at the date, it’s the same day as Mom died in that plane crash”

“Both of you are mistaken” Dad said

“What mistake, it’s crystal clear!!!” Robert yelled “I knew you were bad but I didn’t know you could kill your own wife, our mother!”

“I didn’t kill her, there are many airplanes in eagle airlines, how are you sure she died in the one we bought?” Dad asked

“Because the only plane that crashed on the day Mom died was the one you guys bought!” I yelled

“But…..”

“You still want to lie? Well lemme prove to you beyond doubts that I know what am saying” I said as I brought out my phone

“According to this file, the plane that you guys bought for eagles airlines that crashed was named EA-1034, now I’ll browse all the names of passengers that died in that crash and just pray to God that I shouldn’t find Mom’s name cause if I do….” I sighed as I browsed for the list of passengers that died in the crash

Robert came to my side as we both read through the list of the names of the dead passengers

“Mr and Mrs Wright” I read aloud

“That’s not Mom’s name” Robert said

“I know, I think it’s Jasmine parent’s name, Jasmine Wright” I said

“Who’s Jasmine?” Robert asked

“Not important” I replied

“Look at it, Mrs Sarah Wilson” Robert pointed out and I saw it too

“What do you have to say now Dad?” I asked as I showed him Mom’s name on the list

“Am sorry” he said

“You are sorry? Mom died because of your stupid greed and you’re sorry?!” Robert said

“I never knew she was going to enter that plane” he said

“Hundreds of people died in that plane crash Dad! You know what? I don’t want to hear your excuses, am going to police station right away to file a case against you” Robert said as he walked out angrily

“You can’t do that Robert! There’s no point in filing a case when you have no evidence!” Dad yelled but Robert didn’t stop

“I have evidence” I said as I waved the red file

“You won’t give that to the police” he said

“Don’t be so sure” I said

“If you give that to the police, not only me but alot of other people are going to get implicated including the Prime Minister”

“I don’t care, I just want justice for Mom”

“I swear I didn’t know she was going to get on that plane else I’ll never have let her travel in a malfunctioning airplane, she told me she was traveling but I was too busy to accompany her to the airport so I had no idea which plane she entered” he said

“I don’t care how it happened, all I know is that Mom died because of you and that Prime Minister!!” I yelled “And am going to avenge her death” I said as I started walking away but Dad held my hand

“That file also contains evidence of William Sanders and I killing the previous Prime Minister, if that file goes to the police, it’s going to cause a great deal of damage, The Prime Minister’s administration will be ruined and I’ll be charged with high treason and you know what that means” he said

“You know Mom was the direct opposite of it, I wonder how you guys managed to get married, Mom was cool, calm and innocent, she was everything good and she didn’t deserve such a death so I don’t care who will get implicated if I handover this file to the police as long I avenge her” I said as jerked off his hand

“You can’t do this Ryan, am your only parent, if I go to prison, you’ll have no one” he said but I just started walking away

“You’ll get implicated too!” He yelled “You aided in kidnapping Jasmine, you’ll be arrested too!”

I stopped from a bit and then continued walking

“Ryan!! Don’t do this!!!” He yelled but I just walked out and drove out of the Mansion

šŸ’Š Alex’s POV šŸ’Š

“You’re still here? It’s already dark man” Tony said as he walked into my office

“The Prime Minister’s surgery is tomorrow Tony”

“Oh yeah” he said as he sat down on the chair facing me “What are you going to do?”

“The question is what can I do? Both Jasmine and Emma’s life is at stake” I said

“I understand how you feel Alex, the live of two people you care about depends your decision but you must save the Prime Minister and save Jasmine, Emma signed up for this, she shot the Prime Minister herself but Jasmine? She has nothing to do with this, she only got dragged into this because those evil people found out you care about her, so you can’t let her die, you shouldn’t” Tony said

“What about Emma? She has been sentenced Tony! She’ll be killed few days from now”

“Do you believe in God?” He asked

“Umm….. Yeah”

“You sure? I’ve never seen you attend church or any religious gathering” he said

“Just….. What point are you trying to make?” I asked

“God never forsakes His people, you’ll be fine, Jasmine will be fine, Emma will be fine too because God is there to fight for the weak” he said and I chuckled

“You just sounded like a pastor” I said

“Well am a devoted Christian” he said and I laughed

“Let’s just go through this one step at a time, We’ll do whatever we can to save Jasmine and then we’ll find a way to save Emma” he said and I nodded

“Thanks alot man” I said

šŸ’Š Ryan’s POV šŸ’Š

“Ryan! Ryan!!” Someone called and I slowly opened my eyes to see Susan

“Ryan, are you okay?” She asked looking worried

I quickly sat up and I looked around
Am at home, in my apartment and am there were lots of empty bottles of tequila on the floor

“Are you okay?” Susan asked

“What happened?” I asked

“I should be asking you that, you called me yesterday speaking all sort of gibberish about your Dad causing your Mom’s death and how you don’t have to courage to go against him cause he’s still your Dad. I figured you were drunk with the way you spoke so came here last night only to meet you drunk and asleep and with a high temperature so I stayed up overnight taking care of you” she said and I sighed

I remember
I came back here after confronting Dad yesterday
I was confused and didn’t know what to do so I started drinking all the tequila I have at home, I needed someone to talk to so I called Susan

“What’s wrong Ryan? What’s going on?” She asked

“Am confused Susan, I really don’t know what to do”

“About what?” She asked

“My Dad really caused my Mom’s death and now, I want to avenge her death and get justice for her but am having a second thought cause…. Cause I don’t know if I can bring myself to do anything that will harm my ~Dad, he’s the only parent I have left and if I try to avenge my Mom’s death, not only my Dad will be caused in the crossfire, alot of other people will be in trouble too, maybe including~ me” I said

“And you still want to get justice for your Mom?” She asked and I nodded

“I understand how you feel Ryan but if you are going to get hurt avenging your mother’s death then don’t, I don’t want to see you getting hurt and am sure your Mom won’t want it too”

“I don’t care if I get hurt”

“But I care” she said “So promise me, promise me you won’t do anything stupid”

“I promise” I said after some minutes of hesitation

“Thanks Ryan” she said

“Today’s a working day, shouldn’t you be at the hospital now?” I asked but Susan kept quiet

“Susan?”

“I got fired” she said

“What!! Why?” I asked

“Alex found out that am your spy so I got fired” she said and I felt a stab of guilt

I stood up, wore my cloth and took the red file

“Where are you going? You are still sick, you are supposed to rest” She said

“Am a bad guy Susan, I’ve done a lot of bad things and you know it, am tired of people getting hurt just because of me, if I stay still and not do anything now, then am no different from my father” I said and she held my hand

“If you are planning on reporting your Dad to the police, don’t. You said you’ll get hurt too if you do that and the last thing I want is for you to get hurt” she said and I smiled

“Don’t worry, I won’t be reporting my Dad to the police I promise” I said and then walked out

I entered my car and drove to the place where Jasmine was held

The two guards so me and the opened the door for me and I walked in

“Ryan” Jasmine called as she saw me “Help me Ryan please, am going to die if I continue to stay tied to this chair please”

She looks tired and exhausted
I did this to her
How did I become such a monster? This was not how Mom raised me

I moved close to her and untied her

“Stand up” I said and she did

“Why? What’s going on?” She asked

“No questions, just follow my lead” I said as I held her arms and I moved towards the door

I opened the door and the two guards saw me

“Where are you taking her to?” One of them asked

“Am moving her to a different hiding location, it was the Prime Minister’s order” I said

“Then let’s escort you” the other man said

“No, there’s no need for that, I need to go alone with her” I said

“Why?” They asked

“Because its the Prime Minister’s order! The place am moving her to is a secret place that you don’t have the clearance to know so get out of my way and stop delaying me or I’ll be forced to report you to the Prime Minister!” I said sternly

“Am sorry” they said and moved out of the way

I dragged Jasmine to my car and drove off

“What’s going on Ryan? Where are you moving me to?” Jasmine asked

“Here” I said as I gave her the red file

“Why are you giving me this?” She asked surprised

“Your parents died in a plane crash of eagles airlines on 17 November 2013 right?”

“Ye….yes how did you know?”

“It’s on the file, my Mom died on the plane crash too thanks to that scumbag known as the Prime Minister!” I said

She quickly opened the file and found the papers
And then I noticed her shivering hands as she read through the paper

“Jasmine?” I called as I noticed she wasn’t saying anything

“He caused the plane crash, the Prime Minister caused the plane crash, my parents and hundreds of other people died in that plane!!” She yelled

“Am sorry”

“Your Dad, his name is here, they purchased the deficient airplane together” she said and I nodded

“Yeah, I know” I said and then stopped the car

“Get out and take the file with you, I don’t care what you do with it” I said and she looked at me wide-eyed

“You understand that I’ll definitely give this file to the police right?” She asked

“I said do whatever you want with it dumbhead! Now get out before I change my mind!!” I yelled and she quickly took the file and ran out of the car

I sighed as I tried to fight back the tears welling in my eyes

“Am sorry Susan but I had to do this, for the first time in my life, I think am doing the right thing”

……….to be continued………
ROMANCE IN THE OR

šŸš‘ EPISODE 38 šŸš‘

šŸ’Š Prime Minister’s POV šŸ’Š

“Sir, the Secretary of the State, Mr Dominic Gove is here with some other people to see you Sir” one of my security agents said

“My surgery is scheduled for today, tell them no visitors are allowed till after my surgery” I said and he bowed and left

My phone was ringing and I checked the caller

James Wilson

“Did you call to wish me luck on my surgery today?” I asked as I picked up the call

šŸ—Øļø “I have bad news Williams”

“What bad news?”

šŸ—Øļø “Ryan….. I think he’s going to do something against us” he said

“What do you mean?”

šŸ—Øļø “His Mom died in a plane crash and he saw in the file that you gave him that we are the cause of it. Why on Earth did you give him the red file in the first place!!?”

“You were out on a business, who else was I supposed to give it to?!! Perhaps, he’s your son, he won’t do anything to harm you cause he knows if that file gets into the wrong hands, we all are doomed”

šŸ—Øļø “He’s my son, yes but he’s also his mother’s son and am telling you, Ryan loved his mother alot, much more than me so I believe he will go to any length to avenge his Mom”

“This is absurd” I said and I ended the call

I called Ryan but he didn’t pick up
The I called the men I placed in front of the building Jasmine was held

“Where is Ryan?” I asked

šŸ—Øļø “He’s transferring Jasmine to another secret location” he said

“What secret location?!! How could you guys just let him go with Jasmine!!”

šŸ—Øļø “He said it was your order”

“I never ordered such thing now start looking for them and make sure you find them!!” I said and ended the call

What the hell are you doing Ryan!!

“Ahhh!!” I yelled frustrated and I felt a pang of headache making me scream in pain

The security agents ran in but they all looked blurry to me

“Are you alright Sir? Call the doctor!!” They said as they ran up to me

“Are you alright Prime Minister?” One of them who was standing close to me asked looking worried

“Place your men around the hospital and find Jasmine Wright, do not let him anywhere near Doctor Alex” I managed to say before finally loosing consciousness….

šŸ’Š Alex’s POV šŸ’Š

I ran to the Prime Minister’s room and met him unconscious and I examined him

“He fainted due to shock or some kind of stress, did he had an argument with someone?” I asked the security agents

“No, we didn’t even allow any visitor” he replied

“Andrew” I called

“Yes doctor”

“Get the operation room ready, the tumor is already swollen enough, if he undergoes any kind of stress again then the tumor might burst and he will die” I said

“Okay doctor” Andrew said

“Get Megan and doctor Tony too, tell them to get ready for the surgery” I said and he nodded

šŸ’Š Jasmine’s POV šŸ’Š

I ran as fast my leg could carry me with my hands holding the red file tightly but I didn’t even know where I was and I really need to reach Alex

I tried to use the payphone but I had no coin on me so I stopped a cab

“Take me to the National hospital” I said as I entered the cab

The driver reached the front of the hospital and I quickly came down and started running inside

“You haven’t paid me ma’am!” The driver yelled but I didn’t look back

I ran into the hospital and bumped into a man dressed in suite
He looked like a security agent

“Are you Jasmine Wright?” He asked

“N…no” I reply

“We are looking for a Jasmine Wright that works in this hospital, please if you see her, don’t hesitate to inform me, it’s a matter of national security” he said and I nodded

I walked past him and then I over heard him talking to another security agent

“Were you able to get her picture?” He asked

“Yes here it is” the other man said and I turned to see them staring at a picture

“There she is!” The man yelled pointing at me and they all started running towards me

I ran towards the elevator but it won’t open so I quickly ran to the stairs

I climbed up the stairs as fast as I could with them right behind me

Faster Jasmine! You must not get caught

I opened the door when I got to the third floor and I continued running and then I saw the some of the security agents standing right in front of Alex’s office

“Stop right there” the security agents chasing me yelled as they got closer to me

There’s no way to go, they were behind me and in front of me

A door suddenly opened by my side and someone grabbed my arm and pulled me in

“Who…..”

“Shhhhh” Alex said as he placed his finger on my lips and we hid under the table in the room

The security agents came in and checked

“She’s not here” they said and went out

“Alex!” I said as I hugged him with tears in my eyes and he hugged me back too

“Are you okay? Did something happen? How did you escape?” He asked looking all worried

“It’s a long story, how did you find me?” I asked

“I was on my way to the O.R for the Prime Minister’s surgery and I heard the security agents were chasing someone so I decided to check it out and I found you. Am sorry for all you had to pass through because of me” he said as he hugged me again

“I missed you so much Jasmine, I was so confused and devastated, the only thing that kept me going was the thought that I have to save you, that I must save you cause my life would be meaningless without you in it” he said as a tear rolled down his face

I brought my hand close to his face and cleaned the tears
“I miss you too” I said

And then he held my hand and brought his face closer to mine and kissed me

He disengaged from the kiss and then there was this awkward moment of silence

“Uhmmm…..oh yes, I got the red file” I said as I quickly showed him the red file

“What?! How?!” He asked as he collected the red file and went through it

“Ryan, he gave it to me and he helped me escape” I said and Alex looked at me surprised

“Ryan?!! Why would he do that?! He’s as evil as the rest of them” Alex said

“I don’t think so, I don’t know why he gave me the red file and let me escape but I think this is the real Ryan” I said and he sighed

“I’ve known Ryan for a long time, he’s not a good person” he said

“Maybe but we need to take this to the police station right now, with this Emma can be released” I said

“Not the police station, we are going straight to the FBI headquarters” he said and I nodded

“Come with me” he said and I followed him as he walked towards the door

But then I stopped
“What about the Prime Minister? Are you going to kill him during surgery now that we have the red file?” I asked

“On the day you got kidnapped I confronted the Prime Minister and he told me what he fears the most and it wasn’t death, it was loosing his political career and being hated by everyone, I will do my job as a doctor and I will save him, I won’t give him death cause death is a salvation he doesn’t deserve, I’ll save have him and he will live to pay for his sins” he said and I smiled

“Am proud of you Alex” I said

“I’ll escort you out of the hospital safely and then you’ll take the file to the FBI while I come back and perform the surgery, can you do that?” He asked and I nodded

“Sure”

“Let’s go then” he said as he opened the door and peeped outside

“They are not here” he said and we walked out

“They’ll probably be standing in front of the elevators so we’ll have to make use of the staircase” he said as he pointed to the staircase door

I entered and then I heard someone call Alex

It’s one of the security agents

“What’s it?” Alex asked as I hid behind the door

“Your surgery team is waiting for you in the operation room, the Prime Minister is all ready for surgery” the agent said

“Uhmmm…….”

“Is there any problem? Why are you standing by the staircase?” The agent asked as he tried to peep behind the door but Alex stopped him

“It’s nothing, let’s go” Alex said and he followed the agent to the O.R

I climbed down the stairs and I peeped outside the door

The security agents were all roaming round the reception
How the hell am I going to leave the hospital without them seeing me???

šŸ’Š Alex’s POV šŸ’Š

I followed the agent to the O.R and met few guards there

“I was expecting to see dozens of security agents over here like you guys did the last time, where are the rest of your men?” I asked
Hi us on plus two three four eight zero five five eight eight nine one eight three on watsapp to get added to our group.
“In the reception area, we are looking for someone” he said

“Who?” I asked

“It’s none of your business, all you should care about right now is performing the surgery successfully and nothing else, now go in” he said and I walked into the O.R

If they are all at the reception then there’s no way Jasmine will be able to leave without them seeing her

“Andrew” I called

“We’ve been waiting for you doctor, should we start the surgery now?” He asked

“I need you to go outside Andrew to the staircase in the third floor, you’ll meet Jasmine there help her leave the hospital without being seen by the security agents” I said

“What? I don’t…..”

“If the security men asks you where you are going, tell them there’s an injection for the Prime Minister that you need to go get” I said

“Is Jasmine in danger?” He asked and I nodded

“You must help her leave the hospital without being seen” I said

“Okay, you can start the surgery without me right?” He asked and I nodded

“Okay” he said and walked out of the O.R

“What’s going on Alex?” Tony asked

“Is Jasmine here?” Megan asked

“We’ll talk about everything later, for now let’s save this patient” I said as I took the Scalpel

šŸ’Š Andrew’s POV šŸ’Š

“Where are you going? Is there any problem?” The security agent asked as I came out of the O.R

“I forget to bring an important injection when preparing for the surgery so doctor Alex asked me to go bring it” I said

“Okay, I’ll ask one of my men to go with you to get the injection then” he said

“Oh no, I won’t be comfortable if any of you follow me, I’ll be more faster if I go alone, excuse me” I said as I quickly walked away

I went to the staircase in the third floor and I climbed down but I saw no one

I looked around and then someone suddenly pushed me against the wall from my back and I hit my head on the wall

“Who are you?!” I heard Jasmine’s voice

“Come on Jasmine it’s me Andrew, Doctor Alex sent me to help you get out” I said and she let go of my hands and I turned to look at her

She looked skinny and worn out and she was barefooted

“What happened Jasmine? I was so worried when you haven’t been coming to work for the past few days and I asked about you from Alex and your cousin Megan but they wouldn’t answer me”

“It’s a long story Andrew” she said

“You aren’t going to tell me what’s going on too?” I asked and she kept quiet

“Fine, wait here” I said as I climbed the stairs back up

šŸ’Š Jasmine’s POV šŸ’Š

“Where are you going?” I asked as Andrew climbed up the stairs but he didn’t reply

I waited for some minutes and then I heard his voice outside the door, in the reception and I opened the door a bit and peeped

“You guys are looking for Jasmine right?” He asked one of the security men

“Yes, did you see her?” The man asked

“Yeah, I just saw her, in the fifth floor” he said

“She’s in the fifth floor!” The man yelled and all the security men ran to the elevator to the fifth floor

“Let’s go” Andrew said as he opened the and held my hand and we ran out of the hospital

“Thanks Andrew, you are a good friend” I said

“Friend?” He said and chuckled

“Yeah, aren’t we friends?” I asked

“I heard a crush on you, you know, since the first time I saw you” he said

“Andrew……”

“It’s Alex right? You like him?” He asked and I slowly nodded

“It’s okay then, I know you don’t love me and love can’t be forced, I’ll just have to be contented with being your friend and…… I think Alex loves you too, he’s a good man and am happy that you’ll be happy with him” he said as he removed his shoes and put them on my leg

“Don’t worry, I have another pair of shoes in my locker” he said and I smiled

“You should go now and here” he said as he gave me some money

“You don’t look like you have any money you” he said

“Thank you so much Andrew”

“Thanking me won’t stop you from paying me back later, am just lending you the money” he said and I smiled

“Of course, I’ll pay back, I’ll even double it” I said an he chuckled “Bye”

“Be careful” he said and I nodded

I stopped a cab and entered while he walked back into the hospital

“Take me to the FBI headquarters” I said to the driver

****************

I laid on the couch after returning to the FBI headquarters and taking a good look bath

I heard a knock on the door and I went to open it

“Megan!” I said as I hugged Megan

“Oh thank God you are alright Jas” Megan said

“What about the Prime Minister’s surgery? How’s Alex?” I asked

“The surgery was successful, the Prime Minister should be awake in a few days and Alex was invited to the FBI headquarters for some questions regarding the murderer case of the previous Prime Minister, did you even watch the News?” Meg asked

“No, I just submitted the file to the Head of the FBI and he promised to do what was necessary and get justice, then I came and I was in my room for some time bathing” I said

“Well, Ryan and his father has been arrested and arrest warrant has been issued for the Prime Minister immediately he wakes up” she said

“Wow!” I exclaimed

“You didn’t know? It’s all over the News, it’s the talk of the town” Megan said as she took the remote and turned on the TV and indeed, they were talking about it in the News

“But Ryan….. Why was he arrested? He helped me” I said

“He aided in your kidnap, he had to be arrested”

There was a knock on the door again and Megan went to open it

“Alex!” I said as I ran to hug me

“You did it Jasmine” Alex said as he hugged me tightly

“No, we did it Alex, we did it together” I said

……….to be continued………
ROMANCE IN THE OR šŸ’‰šŸ’‰šŸ’‰

šŸš‘ Episode 39 šŸš‘
FINAL EPISODE

šŸ’Š Alex’s POV šŸ’Š

I stood beside the Prime Minister’s bed and gave him an injection that woke him up

“Alex” he called weakly as he opened his eyes

“How are you feeling?” I asked

“My head is heavy but am still breathing well so I guess the surgery was successful. When am out of here all hale and hearty, We’ll talk about Jasmine being released to you then but for now, get me my phone, I need to make an important call” he said and I smiled

“Mr Prime Minister or should I say ex Prime Minister”

“What are you saying?” He asked confused

The door suddenly opened and some men from the FBI came in

“We are from the FBI” one of them said as he showed his ID card

“What are FBI agents doing here?” The Prime Minister asked

“You are under arrest William Sanders” the man said

“What?! What crime did I commit? Perhaps you can’t arrest me, I am the Prime Minister” he said

“You were the Prime Minister but not anymore and as for your crimes, you are being arrested for the murder of the previous Prime Minister, Mr and Mrs Sanchez and Mr and Mrs Davis, and also for purchasing under-equiped airplane for the country causing numerous plane crashes in fact the crimes are too numerous for me to mention all now, We’ll talk about them at the FBI headquarters. .Can he stand?” The man asked and I nodded

“Yeah he can stand” I replied

“What the hell is going on?!” William Sanders yelled

“They have the red file and am sure you know what that means” I said with a smile

“Then why didn’t you kill me?! That was your plan before right? Get the file and then kill me during surgery, why the hell did you save me?! You should have killed me, that would’ve been more merciful”

“But you don’t deserve any mercy, you are going to face the pain of loosing everything you hold dear and I’ll be here enjoying every moment of it, the press is outside and am sure they have a lot of questions for you, good luck answering them” I said and the FBI agents started dragging him out

“Alex please! I killed your parents I don’t deserve to live so just kill me, kill me please” he pleaded

“You don’t deserve death either, death would be a mercy for you and ooh…. as for the rest of your treatment, you’ll receive them in prison” I said and the agents dragged him out

I sighed as I walked out of the room and went to meet Jasmine

“William Sanders has just been arrested, why don’t you look happy?” Jasmine asked

“I just…… It’s hard to believe that this is really happening, I mean I have always wished for this day and now that it’s here…..”

“Now that it’s here you just believe it?” Jasmine said and I nodded

“This is happening Alex, you and dreaming and right now we need to go to the station and get her, she doesn’t deserve to stay in prison any longer” she said and I smiled

“Yeah, let’s go get Emma”

We drove to the station and processed Emma’s release

“Heard William Sanders has been arrested” Emma said as we walked out of the station

“I know you wanted him dead but…..”

“No, it’s okay, the police guys there were saying that he’ll probably be sentenced to life imprisonment so I think that’s a good enough punishment for him” Emma said and then turned to Jasmine

“Am happy to see you alive” she said and Jasmine laughed

“It’s nice to see you too Emma”

“But sincerely, thanks for everything Jasmine, at first I thought you were going to be a problem for us but you turned out to be a blessing instead, thank you for helping me avenge my parents dead” Emma said as she hugged Jasmine

“What are you going to do now?” I asked

“I’ve spent the better years of my life running, hiding and planning but now that everything is over, I just want to live freely, no obligation, no worries, just going shopping, going out with friends and going for parties, you know things that normal people do” she said

“All the best Emma” I said as I hugged her

“We’ll be in touch” she said with a smile and walked away

“Uhmmm…… Alex” Jasmine called

“What’s it?” I asked

“I heard Ryan is being held here” Jasmine said and I sighed

“Let’s go check on him then” I said as we walked back into the building

**********

“Have you come to mock me asshole?” Ryan said as Jasmine and I sat in front of him

“And here I thought you’ve changed but I guess you still haven’t learnt any manners” I replied

“You guys should stop, can’t you for once meet each other and not insult each other?” Jasmine said and I sighed

“I heard you were sentenced to 5 years imprisonment” I said

“Yeah that’s my punishment for kidnapping your lovely girl here”

“Not just for kidnapping Jasmine, this is your punishment for all your sins” I said

“I guess I should be thankful then for getting such little punishment considering the fact that my Dad was just sentenced to life imprisonment” Ryan said and I sighed

“Why did you give Jasmine the red file when you knew your father will get hurt?” I asked

“Cause they killed my Mom and I gave Jasmine the file so that she’ll be able to avenge her parents too”

“Avenge my parents? There’s no need to avenge them, I told you they died in a plane crash” Jasmine said

“Yeah, the same plane crash my parents died in, the same plane crash William Sanders and my father caused”

“What!!” Jasmine exclaimed

“I guess you didn’t know” Ryan said with a shrug

“Jasmine” I called but she stood up and walked out and I stood up to follow her but I stopped

“Thank you” I said to Ryan and he smirked

“See you in the next five years, go after your girl” he said and I smiled and ran after Jasmine

šŸ’Š Ryan’s POV šŸ’Š

The police was about taking me to my cell when someone called me

“Ryan”

I turned to see Susan standing there with red puffy eyes so I pleaded with the officer to give me a few minutes with Susan before am taken back to my cell and he agreed

“Am sorry Susan, I know you warned me to be careful, you didn’t want to see me hurt but am sorry I had to do this, I couldn’t just let….”

“Ryan” she called I interrupting me “Am pregnant”

“Pregnant?!” I asked looking at her wide-eyed

“Yeah, am pregnant with your baby”

“Oh my God, this is…… I don’t know what to say……. But…. But am stuck here for the next five years” I said

“I’ll wait for you Ryan, I promise” she said and I couldn’t stop the tears that flowed down my face

“I do not deserve the love you’ve given me Susan but am very grateful and I promise you, the moment I step out of this prison, am going to love you and my little baby with all my heart” I said and she smiled

šŸ’Š Alex’s POV šŸ’Š

“Jasmine!” I called as I looked around the station

And then I saw her sitting on a bench under a tree by the roadside

“Jasmine” I said as I sat beside her
She was in tears

“Am sorry about your parents Jasmine but the people behind are in prison now, your parents have been avenged” I said as I cleaned her tears

“You must have went through a lot when you found out what happened to your parents and how they made you forget” she said

“Bought I was able to survive through those period because you were by my side, thank you Jasmine” I said as I hugged her

************

I sat in the eatery and checked my watch again

Jasmine is running late

And then I saw her walk in

“Am sorry for being late Alex, remember the patient we operated on yesterday, he had some complications and I had to attend to him before coming, perhaps, why did you want me to meet you here when we just met in the hospital this morning” she said as she sat down

“I just wanted to eat with you” I said

“Okay then, I am really hungry after all” she replied

We ordered some food and we ate in silence and I continued thinking of the best way to begin what I want to say

“Remember in Brazil when you took me shopping with my own money?” I asked and she laughed

“Yeah, I remember”

“On our way back to the hotel you told me you aren’t dating anyone” I said and she nodded

“Is it still the same? Are you still not dating anyone?” I asked

“Yeah, with the kind of workload you assign to me every day, I barely have enough time for myself talkless of dating anyone” she said and I smiled

“I guess I’ll have to reduce you workload now so that you’ll have the time to date me”

“Date you?” She asked

“I love you Jasmine, I really do and I can’t imagine my life without you so please, will you be mine forever?” I asked

“You are supposed to go on your knees when proposing” she said

“Come on this is not a marriage proposal, do you think my marriage proposal will be as lame as this? I can be very romantic when I want to be you know” I said and she laughed

“You? Romantic? Okay tell me, how will your marriage proposal be?” She asked

“You’ll only get to find out if you accept to date me now so do you?” I asked

“I told you so” she said

“What?”

“I told you back then remember? You said you weren’t ever going to fall in love and I told you that you will and I’ll be here to say I told you so when that happens” She said and I laughed

“Yeah you were right, we also made a deal to take the winner to any country of their choice so I guess I owe you a trip to any country in the world but you still haven’t given me an answer” I said and she stopped up, moved closer to me and kissed me

“Is that enough for an answer?” She asked and I chuckled

“Definitely” I said

“I love you Alex, I really do” she said

“I love you too Jasmine alot” I replied and she smiled

“So for our trip, which country do you wanna go?” I asked

“Our trip? Thought I was going alone”

“Of course not, who knows what kind of men you’ll meet there, am definitely going with you” I said

“Oh God, please don’t tell me…..”

“Yes, am the jealous type” I said interrupting her and she laughed

“Fine then, let’s go on a trip together, let’s go to Italy”

…….the END