MY BABY FATHER: 26-28

MY BABY FATHER: 26-28

DOPERCH.COM: MYBABYFATHER

🌹{the billionaire wants his child}🌹.

EPISODE 26✌✌✌
💨amber POV💨
I went back to the study,thinking about what they said,could it be true,could kyle love me,could he be saying the truth to liam or is it just a lie “I thought as I sat on the chair
just then I heard a knock on the door and I quickly went to it,I found him there starring at me.

” why are you here”I said
“i just want you to come with me” he said
“fine then” I said and he suddenly he pulled me to him, using his hand to cover my face
“what’s this” I said
“we prepared a surprise for you amber” he said
“oh really!” I said acting like I didn’t know a thing

“yes really and we are here” he said and removed his hand from my eyes
“happy birthday mummy” liam said
“oh my little one,thank you” I said lifting him in my arms and kissing his cheek,I felt so move by their gesture,have always forget my birthday,I hardly ever celebrates it,i don’t even know how Chris know the date of my birthday
“happy birthday dearest” he said bringing her cake

“you’ve got to make a wish mummy” liam said coming down from my arms
I made a wish and blew the candle
“its cake bathing time” Chris said putting his hand in the cake and using it on my face

“Chris that’s unfair” I said also taking my own handful of cake and running after him to put it on his face
I got to him and was about to put it in his face when he turned and I ran straight into his arms
he held me closely not letting me go
“let’s stay like this for a while,please” he said smelling my Cologne
instead of leaving,I found my self staying in his arms also smelling him
“amber if only you can forgive me” he said

“Chris please” I said wanting him to let go
“amber please my love forgive me” he said and kissed my cheek
“what a romantic scene” on hearing Melanie voice,we both turned
“how did she come in, I thought And just then liam walked in.
” why the hell are you here? “Chris said
” to give you this “she said throwing a paper at us
” what’s this?”I said
“it’s a test result,amber Chris and are having a child” she said and I stood in shock,pregnant?but how could that be!!!!!!!

T B C

] DOPERCH.COM: MY
BABY
FATHER
🌹{the billionaire wants his child }🌹

EPISODE 27✌✌✌

💨amber POV💨
“Pregnant?” I said again starring at them both
“Yes I am having little Chris here in my tummy” she said giving me a malicious look
“What rubbish are you saying” Chris said behind me

“Its not rubbish Chris and you and I know that, so please save your damn excuses for someone else because am not in the mood to listen,I came here today to tell amber the truth and if possible she should leave, so my unborn child and I can live here” she said
“You should get that idea out of your darn head because I won’t leave my wife and child for the bastard in your womb” he said behind me

“No need to act in front of amber,we both know that you just lying here,so just be a man and admit the truth here” she said
“I have nothing to admit because I know that child in you is not my child okay,now get lost” he said
“Amber don’t let Chris convince you,he is the farther of my child,don’t let him brain wash you with his lies” she said
“The lie is coming from you only,have had enough now get lost” he said walking to her and pushing her out of the house
“Mommy who is that?” Liam said starrinv at Melanie leave”

“Its no one important, let’s go to my room, you would like that right” I said wanting to go to my room to sulk before he come back to meet me.
“Yes mummy” he said and I was about to leave when called my name
“Amber we’ve got to talk”
“I dont have time to talk” I said
“Amber please let’s talk” he said
“Iiam is exhausted he needs to get some rest” I said almost yelling at him and he let me God

I went to my room and put Liam on my bed
“Mommy please don’t be mad at dad ” he said
“Why do you say so” I said
“You were smiling before but when that wicked lady came you changed completely,please mommy don’t be angry with dad” he said

“I won’t be okay”I said giving him a kiss.
Once again Chris has manage to kill any little thing I felt for him,how does he manage to break my heart over and over again,I thought sadly.

💨chris POV💨
I paced around the room waiting for her to come out,I knew I was managing to win her heart once again but Melanie keeps on wanting to ruin my life
Yes I had slept with her but that doesn’t mean that I am responsible for the child in her,am I even sure she is pregnant
I need to do some confirmation myself
I picked up my phone and dialled my investigator number,I was still talking to him when amber came out,I quickly dropped the phone and went to her
” amber we’ve got to talk “I said and the next thing I received was a slap
” I should have done this a long ago”she said starring at me with hatred.

T B C

MY
BABY
FATHER

🌹{the billionaire wants his child}🌹
EPISODE 28
💨amber POV💨
“Amber please we’ve got to talk” he said holding his cheek and immediately I began to hit his face, chest ,anywhere I could hit,I felt so hurt that I could murder anyone
He held my hands and pulled me to him, hugging me.

I lost my self control and began to cry,it hurts a lot,it hurts,I thought as I kept on crying on his shoulders
” it’s okay my love”he said and I angrily pushed him away from me cleaning my face
“Not anymore, I won’t cry for you again” I said
“Amber please I …….”
“I don’t wanna listen,this is the second time you are breaking my heart and its still with the same Melanie, you both had ruined my life and now you are doing it again,today is my birthday,its suppose to be a good day for me but it turns out that it will be ruined by you, that’s why I never celebrate it,thank you Chris,thank you for making it a memorable one” I said angrily

“Amber listen to me,that child in Melanie is not mine okay,it belongs to someone else” he said
“Like mine belonged to someone else right?this is the same thing you did with my child,you better dont do it with Melanie child,her child might not be as forgiven as mine was with you”
“Damnit amber, that child is not mine but you won’t believe me,then fine if its prove you want,I will bring it for you, I will bring it to you” he said and I saw the determination in his face,could he be saying the truth?

No I musnt believe him,not now or ever .
“Go find someone else to lie to,have had enough” I said and went away from him
💨Chris POV💨
I watched her walk away from me and I felt that I was losing her for good,she wouldn’t believe me until I showed her a proof and that’s what I will do,I will get the proof she needed.
Just then the phone rang and i answered
“Hello love” she said
“Why the hell are you calling Me Melanie” I said

“To ask how you are coping with things over there,are you still trying to convince amber or is she leaving already,I will put my money on the second one” she said laughing
“Well you would have lost your money because amber is still here with me,she loves me and she knows that I won’t do a thing to hurt her,so go to hell with your lies okay” he said
“Well amber is still a fool to still stay with you,if I were her ,I would have leave”
“Well thank God that amber is not like you,get this into your head,I won’t ever come to you,you have no idea how much I despise you” I said

“And you have no idea how much I…….” I didn’t let her talk finish I cut the call off
“Bitch ” I muttered to myself, I won’t let her come destroy the peace I have in my life now,I won’t let her suceed in getting amber to hate me,I won’t …….

T B C