MY BABY FATHER: 23-25

MY BABY FATHER: 23-25

DOPERCH.COM: MY👩BABY👶FATHER👨
🌹{the billionaire wants his child}🌹

EPISODE 23✌✌✌

💨amber POV💨
I got back to my office feeling so angry and annoyed, I just hate the both of them,I hate them,I thought as I sat on the chair
just then rose walked in starring at me,
“what’s wrong, you look so angry”
“its because I am angry, that darn Chris” I yelled
“what happened?”
“it just so happen that his lover Melanie is back” I said fuming
“isn’t she the friend you told me about” she said

” yes she is and the darn bitch is back,she even said they are both lovers and Chris couldn’t even say a thing”I said
“did he say anything to defend himself” she said
“he couldn’t because he knew Melanie was saying the truth” she said
“well if that’s the truth then that’s it and there is noting you can do about it and why are you annoyed you don’t care or feel anything for Chris right?,so why are you getting so worked out about it” rose said and I thought about it for a second, I don’t feel anything for Chris,I should even be happy that he is with someone else,so why am I getting angry.
this doesn’t make sense at all, I thought starring at rose

“or else you…..”
“dont say it,I know what you are about to say and let me tell you,I won’t find it funny,let’s just go straight to work and keep our personal life out of it”I said and she nodded still having a mischievous smile on her face.
she didn’t like where this is going at all,she didn’t,she thought as she got ready for work.

LATER AT LIAM SCHOOL✌✌✌
” mummy!!!!”liam screamed on seeing me and he ran to me hugging me tightly
“my little angel,have missed you” she said lifting him in her arms
“where is my daddy” he said
“your daddy is still at work” I said holding him to him,I just hope it is really that way,this is the only private time I get with my son and I dont want him intruding
“I want him to come” liam said
“what? aren’t you happy seeing me” I said

“I am but you won’t understand things like daddy does, that’s why I want him here” liam said
I wonder what he wants to tell Chris that he can’t tell me,he always tell me everything in the past and now,he doesn’t even want to share anything with me again.
“you see your daddy is still at work and I doub…….”

“don’t worry amber, am here now” he said and immediately liam heard his voice ,liam ran to him hugging him
“I knew you would come”
“I had promised you right?” he said giving liam a kiss
why is he even here,he is shameless,only God knows what he did with. Melanie and now he is here with his stinking body
“you shouldn’t have come,am here already” I said
“I had promised to come pick him up and I couldn’t fail him” he said
“whatever ,liam would you like to go in my car or in daddy car” I said
“in daddy car” he said and I saw a triumphant look on Chris face
bastard,I thought to myself
“why dont we all do this,let’s go to the zoo, you would like that right” he said to liam

“yes I will”
“but your mommy wouldn’t,let’s beg her to come” he said
“please mommy” they both said having a cute look on their face and I couldn’t say no to them, so I agreed and together we All went to the zoo

T B C
DOPERCH.COM: MY👩
BABY 👶
FATHER👨
🌹{the billionaire wants his child}🌹

EPISODE 24✌✌✌
💨amber POV💨
we got to zoo and began to walk around,checking out the. giraffes,monkeys,lion and any other animal liam wanted to see,while going around,I could see some passerby starring at Chris,am sure they were admiring him and knowing chris, he would flirt back with them by either giving them winking at them at waving,he had always done it at the past and I being a naive idiot had always thought he was doing it out of curtsey but he had only been flirting with them
“amber?” I heard my name being called and I turned to find the both of them starring at me

“what’s wrong” I said
“we want to ride the elephants, are we allowed to” he said
“its dange……”
“its not mommy, daddy will be with me,please just let us go” liam said
“fine then you both can go” I said still not sure but I can’t say no to liam and besides his father is with him,he won’t let any bad thing happen to him
I stayed back and watch the two of them on the elephants,they both look the same, both father and son,liam had accepted Chris into his life,I just hope he doesn’t break it as he broke mine,I thought

“doesn’t he look sogood” I heard a lady say just beside me,I looked at them and I saw that they were starring at Chris who was enjoying his ride with liam
“have only seen his pictures but I never thought that he could be this handsome”🚺
” he looks so good and yummy”🚺
“I heard that he is married again”🚺
” but how come?”🚺
“rumour has it that he got married to his first love, the mother of his child “🚺
” but why is that?is he even sure that the child is his “🚺.

” it is his and he seems happy with it”🚺
“she may just be a gold digger,you get pregnant and call it a rich man child,thats the latest trend going on” 🚺
“well too bad Chris fell for it,I just hopes he opens his eyes soon and see that the child is just a bastard”
that’s it I have heard enough from these two pesky ladies,I walked up to them and they starred at me smiling
“why don’t you just think about your own damn lives and stop thinking about the lives of others” I said angrily
“who are you”🚺

” and why are you even meddling,we aren’t talking to you”🚺
“it so just happen that I am Chris wife and the mother of his child and let me tell you my child is not a bastard” I said angrily
“he is a bastard okay,we know slut and goldiggers like you,its just a shame that Chris fell for your lies”🚺
” and how do you Even know that I am lying”I said
“that’s what the model Melanie said,yes I read the paper from somewhere”🚺
so this is all Melanie doing right?
” you shouldn’t always believe what is in the paper”

“but the paper still speaks the truth not lie like you did,fooling Chris by taking your bastard….. ahhhh” 🚺
she couldn’t finish her word because I slap her
“how dare you hit her”🚺
they said coming to me and soon the fight began
💨chris POV💨
” sir I think your wife is in a fight”the man with the elephant said to me and immediately I jumped down giving him an order to watch li am.
I went to where amber was and I saw her beating two ladies, wow,the amber I knew in the past wouldn’t Even beat a fly but now she is beating two ladies,I quickly went to her separating her
from them

“my son is not a bastard” she said angrily
“he is and you Chris,your just being fooled by her,she is nothing but a liar”🚺they said and ran off,all the people watching also went rback to their work
” let me go,this is all your fault”she said
“me? but why?”

“if only you had accepted my child back then all this won’t be happening, if liam is being called a bastard,its all thanks to you,satisfied right?” she said with tears in her eyes and walked off angrily

T B C

MY👩
BABY👶
FATHER👨
🌹{the billionaire wants his child}🌹
EPISODE 25✌✌✌

💨chris POV💨
I went back to collect Liam and we went in search of amber,thankfully she was already in car and I noticed her face all red and swollen,had she been crying?gosh she still feels hurt,I had thought that she has been getting on with me earlier,she had laughed and smiled which is something she rarely do and now because of those gossipers its all ruined. .

we got home and she took liam in without even looking at him.
if only she could just forgive me,I thought as I walked in sadly.
I found her in liam room, she was pacifying him to sleep.
I went back outside waiting for her,have decided that’s its time to talk,to have a long good talk with her,I only she hopes she accepts the offer am about to propose to her

💨amber POV💨
I got outside and found him pacing around, what does he want now,I thought.
I dont know why but I feel hurt by just seeing him,I keep on remembering what those ladies said about him and I felt so jealous and I dont know why
“amber weve got to talk” he said coming to me
“I dont want to talk”
“please amber,let’s talk,please” he said begging me and finally I agreed
we stood by the balcony and he began his speech

“amber I know that have always been in the wrong with you,have hurt you in so many ways possible and I don’t really deserve your forgiveness but amber have suffered too and I intentionally married you not only for our child but also to get your forgiveness and also to be there for you, I wasn’t there for you four years ago but am here now,if you cant really forgive me why don’t we just call it a truce,let’s start all over again for the sake child of our son and also for our sakes” he said

start again? could i really do that,most especially with him,could i just forget the past and live in harmony with him,i didn’t really know now,years or months back I would have told him no but now I am really confused about the whole thing, the anger I feel isn’t really there anymore.

“Chris I……”
“please don’t say no to me,please amber, if we both want this marriage to work,we have to work together, we’ve got to forget the past and live for the future” he said
live for the future!!!his words kept ringing in my head,should I just give it a shot, my anger wouldn’t take me anywhere and besides if we keep on going like this Liam will get hurt in all of it

“so amber?” he said
“fine okay,let’s have a truce but once you do something that hurts me again,forget about us for good because I and my son will leave” I said
“okay then, I agree” he said and did something that surprised me,he hugged me and instead of me pushing him away I found myself staying in his arms.I just hope it all gets well,I really hope everything changes for the better.

TWO WEEKS LATER✌✌✌
I sat in my study, finishing some design for Chris ad campaign,its been along and tiring week but it’s been manageable,while working a lot Chris have been a real backbone for her,ever since their talk about calling everything a truce, its been going great between us though there is still this force between us waiting to be pulled open apart from that,everything have been going great.
I stood up about to go and show him the designs when I saw that the room have been decorated with baloons and all other things, what’s going on,I thought as I looked around

“common lian,we’ve got to set everything before she comes out of the study,you know today is her birthday and we need to surprise her”Chris said coming out with a cake and little liam coming after him.
i couldn’t believe that it was my birthday and i had forgotten.
I hid behind a wall,they musnt see me or their surprise for me will be ruined,I thought

” daddy you really love mommy right “Liam said surprising me
” yes Liam,I love her a lot,that’s why am planing this surprise for her,no one must know that I told you this “he said
” your secret is safe with me daddy”he said and together they continued their stuff
I can’t believe what I just heard,Chris?in love with me?is he really saying the Truth…..

T B C